It's the simple things in life that I love the most...like story time...

Or bath time!! Splish splash Lyla's taking a bath!

Or spending time with my soul mate...2 years!! HOLLA!

Again, because we didn't really know which way was the best...but I like both =)

And this is just in here for kicks....this is either an immature black widow or a male black widow!! It was on our back porch! BARF!! They scare me to death, but at the same time I can't help but think they're interesting. I'm strange, I know.

So Wednesday was mine and Rhett's 2 Year Anniversary! All I can say is that the time has passed by so fast, I don't even know where it went. Rhett and I always talk about how much fun we had at our wedding and especially our honeymoon...and as the years pass I know those memories will get fuzzier and fuzzier. I'm so lucky to have him as my soul mate. Thankfully God chose him for me. He's all mine! Muaha ha ha! Him and his cute boo-tay! =) Unfortunately, our fun night out did not goes as planned. We did see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (which was awesome!), but after that I was just feeling horrible! My throat was and has been killing me for about a week. So we picked up Whataburger and went over to Rhett's parent's house to pick up Ly early. I couldn't even eat my Whatachicken , my throat hurt so bad. So, today I went to the doc sure that she was going to tell me I had strep throat, but all she said I had was a cold! WHAT?! Dude, I've had colds, but this one's killer. Anywho, she gave me stuff to gargle that makes your mouth (and supposedly throat, but it doesn't work) numb. I dislike it. Anywho, something good did occur from me going to the doctor. They of course weighed me and I am officially 7 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight! Whoo-freakin-hoo!! I can fit into most, not all, of my pre preggers pants, so I'm a happy girl about that.
I can't wait for this weekend!! It's a 4 day weekend for me because I took off Monday to watch Lyla, since my MIL has other obligations that day. SWEET!! A day off that I get to spend with Lyla. I'm all about that! And also Jo and Ju Ju are coming in town!! It just keeps getting better!
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS on losing your baby weight! Geez, that was fast. I know you have a few more pounds to go, but that is still so impressive!
Also, congratulations on your anniversary! I can't believe you liked that movie. I know how you feel though - the weekend I came in town for my bridal shower, boudoir pics, and when i got Copper, I had gone to the dr for the exact same reason. And they gave me the same stuff! It is actually still in my medicine cabinet b/c it was SO gross I couldn't gargle it without gagging. Anywho, I hope you are having a better experience.
Can you call me using Rhett's phone? I want to nail down details about this weekend! I am SO excited!
Where have the last two years gone?!? I wanna know!!!! I am also so glad that God blessed you with the sweetest boy to be your soul-mate! Congrats on your sweet anniversary!
I miss you so much my heart, and love you!!!
Call me from BR's phone too!!! :)
Post a Comment