Whoa! It's been awhile! At least it feels like awhile to me! =) I've been crazy busy...not a fun kind of busy either. A couple of my clients got jobs at the new Ross Store opening on Davis Hwy so I had to help them out there over the weekend because that's when they got their HUGE shipment of merchandise. I am officially a fan of Ross! I saw so much cute stuff that I wanted as they were unloading the merchandise and hanging the clothes and such! Anywho, I can't wait until they open so Ly and I can go shopping! Bargain shopping is my kind of shopping! Especially these days!
However, although I have been busy I did take a ton of pics over the past week. There's always time for pictures, right?!
She's much better at Tummy Time! My girl's getting so big!

"Look at me hold my head up!!"

Playing with her feet

My little Buggy!

Now, I don't know what it is but she loves her Bumbo! I can always get a pic of her smiling in her Bumbo. She must feel like a "big girl" in it!

Again, loving the Bumbo...

My sleepy sweetie...this is what we love her to do at night...

However, sometimes this is what we get.... =)

Oh no! Sad girl!! We love those sad faces too!

And of course the happy ones!

I love to kiss her little footsies!

And that's all!! Tootles, until next post!
1 comment:
Oh, she looks so sweet just sleeping away...
Post a Comment