Friday, July 03, 2009

Sweet Summertime!

I don't really have too much to write about, if anything at all. So, going along with the title of this post, these are just a lot of pics (I'm a picture fanatic these days) of the daily occurrences here with The Summerfords. As much as I do love Summer, I'm a Fall girl at heart and I cannot wait for the season to change! My AC needs a rest!

Here's my sweet girl sitting in her Bumbo...she loves her Bumbo now that she can sit in it without slouching over. Definitely a great investment!! Music in the park!!
My sweetheart listening to the Reunion Band...fun fun!
So, she never looks at the camera when I want her to!! I swear, as soon as I put the camera down (or someone else does, like Rhett's dad took this pic) then she will look at the camera and smile. She's so sneaky.
Ha ha! Grandfather and Lyla love their fists...apparently...
My sweet girl waking up from a nap...she's my angel.
And this is how her father "watches" her while I'm getting ready...BAD RHETT (BR)!! =)
Who's that pretty baby in the mirror??! It's Lyla Grace!
Mommy with a very happy Lyla! Sometimes she does like to take pictures...sometimes!

2 comments:

Jo said...

#1 - I love your pictures! Lyla is just getting more and more adorable all the time.
#2 - I am with you! I am so sick of summertime and can't stop thinking about how ready I am for fall!
#3 - I am SO SAD I am not with you this weekend! I miss you and want to come see you really soon!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

You girls are crazy!! Summertime is the BEST time of the year!!! What I wouldn't give to be chillin' at the beach with the both of you and watching the fireworks today...sigh...
But what I REALLY wanted to say is that Lyla is so precious I can't handle it. She really is getting so animated and SO cute! I am counting down the months until I can hold her and kiss those cheeks!!!!
I love you so much my heart!!