We had a very fun filled (and tiring!) 4th of July Weekend! Here are some pics...here are a ton of pics!! Pictures are what everybody looks at anyway!Here's my little Bug in on of her possible 4th of July outfits...
We went to one of her Daddy's games and watched him coach and it was cookin'!! Little Lyla had to have a hat on to shade her little face from the sun! She's straight gangsta in this pic...
Rhett and I before our date night out to Hemingways...we were making up for the other night when we tried to celebrate our Anniversary but I was not feeling good. I felt so much better over the weekend so we decided to try and celebrate again! It was yummy and fun!
Lyla loves Pinky the bear! We don't leave home without him now!
Okay, so this is funny...here she is crying her head off one minute...
And this is literally a second later....
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!! We went to fish fry at our church (it's our church now because Rhett officially became a member! YAY)!
Then we went and saw fireworks downtown Pensacola! This is Take 1:
Then we went and saw fireworks downtown Pensacola! This is Take 1:





1 comment:
#1 - Lyla smiles sooo much! She's happy obviously.
#2 - I LOVE that she had several wardrobe changes on the 4th.
#3 - Her hugging little pinky the bear just melts my heart...
Post a Comment