Monday, July 06, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mimi!!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday, sooooo...Ly and I decided to wish her Happy Birthday!! My mom's 52 and definitely still one hot Momma/Mimi!

Lyla right after her "kitten" nap...that's what I call her naps. They're not even long enough to be called "cat" naps.
She was in a good mood so I thought it was the perfect time to have a photo session to wish her Mimi a Happy Birthday!!
I love that smile!
Anywho, we love you so very much Mom and we cannot wait until the next time we see you again!!!
***UPDATE*** Mom, here's a link to Lyla's bathtime pics! Love you!

1 comment:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I love all the photos of Lyla bug! She is seriously too cute for words, and is so happy in all the photos! Happy birthday Mimi from me as well! I can't believe your mom is 52!! She is DEFINITELY one hot mimi!