This was such a great, long weekend!! Friday, Rhett and I went on a movie date and saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull...basically, I liked it but Rhett didn't. It did get a little weird at the end, I must say, but I still liked it!Saturday Rhett, Melissa, Nate, Wesley,and myself went out on the jet ski and went tubing and knee boarding all day long!! We had so much fun! Mostly, I had fun trying to sling everyone off whatever they were riding, the knee board or jet ski!! It was hilarious!! After jet skiing all day, we went home, showered, and then headed to the Pelicans game. This was the first Pelicans game I had ever been too and we really had a good time. We loved the snow cones!! Fo sho! After the game we went to Seville and had us a good old time.

Mmmm...snow cones!

Melissa and Nate enjoying the snow cones at the game!
Sunday Rhett and I were just basically lazy the whole day, which was nice. We did wash Rhett's truck inside and out (it probably hadn't been washed in like a year!), so we did get something accomplished. Later that night Rhett wanted to watch a war movie (for some reason or another) so we went to Blockbuster and rented We Were Soldiers. I was actually surprised that I ended up liking it.
Monday we went to Melissa and Nate's and cooked out using one of Rhett's yummy recipes! And boy, those wings were yum to the E!! Rhett had a softball game that night so I went to cheer him on! They won! Barely! Yay!!

Everyone was helping Rhett cook....except me...

Chef Rhett!

The finished product! Yummy wings with amazing sauce!

Rhett's cook book!

My cute little husband up to bat! He hit a home run this bat too!!
All in all this weekend was oh so nice and I am just sad to be going back to work tomorrow! Oh well, it's only going to be a three day week for me because we're leaving Thursday after work to go to Eufaula and camp! YAY! Also, I am so excited because Sex and The City comes out Friday! AHHHHH! I am going to find a theater over in Eufaula (or around there somewhere) and go see that movie! That is for sure!! I can't wait!
3 comments:
You came to the Pelicans game and I didn't even see you!! Boo! You have to come back and let me know you're there! Those snow cones are yummy and HUGE! haha.
What a fun weekend! You and Rhett just always seem to have so much fun together! I can't wait to see the Sex and the City movie, either! Kristyn and I had a girls' night last night and watched some of the DVDs to freshen ourselves up for the movie! I wish you could have been there!
hi my best friend and the cutest girl in the world. i really miss you terribly. i just got your long email...thank you so much! i am going to go home and write you back on the laptop and come back to the internet cafe and send it to you! it looks like you had a great weekend! i remember the days of being flung off the jet ski, i feel bad for your friends! haha! i really miss you so very much AND i miss BR's cooking! Send me some of that to Gambia! :)
Post a Comment