Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I can't imagine my life without him.
So, here I sit working from home still trying to get over my bladder infection. Having this painful and annoying feeling for two weeks can make a girl depressed. I would have definitely already gone nuts if it hadn't been for my sweet husband. Geez, I just love him. I have been so needy and sad lately because of this stuff (and that just ain't me) and I just didn't think I could go to another doctor appointment alone, so I asked Rhett to go with me. He called his dad to sub for him for the first couple hours and we headed off to the Urgent Care. I just have had these horrible fears that I have a kidney stone (reading up on the Internet can definitely make you go nuts), so I came to find out that my infection still hasn't cleared up, but the good news is I don't have any of the symptoms of kidney stones. Thank goodness! Rhett went with me and saw that I was just upset and basically sick of being sick! When we got home he started to get the stuff out to make pancakes and I was like, "What are you doing, we have to go to work in a little bit" (mind you it was like 8:00 am by this time) and he just said, "I'm going to make you pancakes to make you feel better". I just could have cried. In all this crappy sickness stuff, I still can't help but smile because I know, even if sometimes (like in weeks like these) I forget, that I am incredibly lucky, especially to have a sweet boy like Rhett as my husband. I just don't know what I would do without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are STILL sick? I am so sorry! That absolutely sucks, but it makes me happy to see that BR is being so sweet and taking such good care of you. You really are a lucky girl, and Rhett is a lucky man! I love you so much... feel better SOON!
Yessssss, I'm still sick! :( I peed in a cup and they sent it away and they haven't gotten the results back so as soon as they know exactly what strand of bacteria is bothering the heck out of me, then they can give me an antibiotic to kill it! YAY! There are sooooo many different treatments for a UTI, they just have to find the right one for me! Thank you for being sweet, I hope I feel better soon too!
aw, what a sweet husband. you are a lucky girl! im so sorry you dont feel well. i havent felt like myself in about two months so we can start a club heather! it will be the worst club ever and our parties will suck!
MAYBE YOU ARE KNOCKED UP!!!!!!!!! hahhaa, I'm sure you aren't, I just get real excited at the idea. If you AND Jill have babies, Justin has to let me so I can be part of the cool kids! See how I can turn any situation into one about ME? hahaa I love you - feel better soon!
Yeh, let's start a "I Feel Like Crap 24/7 Club"!! Anyone can join!! Doesn't it sound fun?! Just not feeling well for so long makes you depressed, but this to shall pass! That's what I keep thinking! And Jo, I wish I were knocked up, however Flow came to town yesterday so that ain't happening! =)
Heather - can you get some pyridium or Azo Standard to numb your urethra. I LIVE on that stuff when I have a UTI.
HUGS!
Post a Comment