Sunday, May 25, 2008

MY BABIES!

I just love my precious little babies....soooooo, if you don't like looking at cute little animals, then you might not want to look any further (and you also might want to go get checked out, because if you don't like cute little animals then you're nuts)!! =) Mostly, this is for my mom so she can see her grandkitties and puppy!!
Photobucket
My pretty little Libby!

Photobucket
Aubbie and if you look closely, Mimi!

Photobucket
Aubbie seriously has the longest tongue!!

Photobucket
Sad eyes!

Photobucket
Little Mimi

Photobucket
Awww...sleeping together!

Photobucket
They sure do love eachother!!

And...I shall post more on the weekend tomorrow! Peace out!

1 comment:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

AWWWWW.....they are all so cute. But, my heart is for Aubbie. She is just too much. I love her sad eyes and her happy face....long tongue and all! I hope to meet her some day! ;O)