Sunday, June 01, 2008

Camping at Eufaula

Well, this weekend I went camping with Rhett and Wes. We went because all of Rhett's friends have a fishing tournament every year at Lake Eufaula, so I decided to go with Rhett this time. We had a good time, but it was freaking hot!!! I can not even express that enough! Anywho, we brought Rhett's parent's camper and thank goodness we did, because that suckers AC works wonders!! That's my kind of camping, AC has to be involved somehow. Soooo, basically Rhett and Wes went fishing everyday. They would go out early, come in for lunch, and then go out again until "dark thirty". After lunch each day, I'd go out and explore towns around the area and do a little shopping. I love cute little towns! Saturday, I went to the next big town over and watched Sex and the City and I loved it!!! It was definitely weird seeing it in movie form, but I still really liked it and I hope they keep making more movies!! Let's see, the weekend pretty much ended with a giant fish fry using all the bass the boys caught over the course of their tournament. All in all, I had a really nice time being outdoors, but man am I glad to be home!! Home sweet home! There's no place like it!!
Photobucket
On our way to Eufaula, AL!

Photobucket
Our camp site all set up! Oh, and the bugs were a nightmare!! I have like 33 mosiquto bites on one leg alone! AHHHH!

Photobucket
This is what I consider camping...

Photobucket
Our beautiful view from the camp site!

Photobucket
A momma duck and her ducklings!! SOOOO CUTE!

Photobucket
Aubbie loved eating all the camp food!

Photobucket
It was so hot Aubbie had to take cover and find some shade any way she could! Even if it meant being covered in bushes!

Photobucket
Wesley fixing the flat on Rhett's boat trailer...funnnn...

Photobucket
YAY for camping and YAY for going home!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Aubbie is seriously the cutest thing ever! I hate camping, but maybe I could tough it out if I had you, AC, and Aubbie to help me out! haha I am going to see S&C tomorrow night, and I am so excited! I love you!