Let's see, where to start...Rhett had a couple of softball games this week and I just LOVE to go and watch him play! I think they lost one and won one, but I don't really keep up with that. I just like to sit in the stands, socialize, and watch my cute little husband try (and sometimes succeed) to hit one over the fence. It's just fun.Friday night we went to the Crawfish Festival downtown with our favorite neighbor friends Melissa and Nate. We had a lot of fun at the Crawfish Festival watching Rhett and Nate chow down on the gross crawfish!! I don't like crawfish, however I do love the corn and potatoes that come with the crawfish because they too have the spicy seasoning on them! We sat and enjoyed the music, but mostly Melissa and I tried to stay warm because it was surprisingly really chilly! After the Crawfish Festival we went to TGIF because Melissa and I had to eat as well....and apparently crawfish did not fill up the boys because they were still hungry at TGIF. Anywho, we had a nice night!

On our way to the Crawfish Festival...PS, Rhett's my hot little pack mule.

Rhett and his little crawfish buddy.

Eww...nappy crawfish juice hands!

Eww...more nappy crawfish juice hands!

Melissa and I, basically freezing!
Saturday was basically Spring Cleaning Day (or at least I told Rhett it was). We rented one of those Rug Doctors from Winn Dixie and Rhett cleaned our carpet while I cleaned the rest of the house. We had a few places on our carpet that had horrible stains that we never thought would come out (thanks of course to our precious Aubbie), but that Rug Doctor took them right out!! Thankfully! Anywho, now that Aubbie is potty trained, hopefully we won't have to deal with stains like that anymore! Yay! At the end of the day I asked Rhett, "don't you just feel so accomplished knowing that you got something done today" and he replied, "nope, not about cleaning". That's my husband! Saturday night Rhett and I rented movies, cooked chicken wings, relaxed, and watched movies.
Sunday was just a beautiful day! I enjoyed it while Rhett worked in the yard. I think his sense of accomplishment comes from yard work and having our lawn look nice. I, however, can't stand sweating.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So disgusting! We found ANOTHER Black Widow in our garage!! This time it was accompanied with egg sacks! YUCKY!

A rare moment captured on camera....
On another note, I am so very sad that I missed a call from Kristi! Please call back soon Kristi because I cannot dial out of the country on my phone, or maybe I just need a calling card, but either way I need to hear your sweet voice! Anywho, I miss you and I hope you had a great birthday eating those specially made hamburgers!! =)
6 comments:
BIG EWWWW about the Black Widow.
Wes is very upset with you about the snoring video. He says that is just wrong!
Awww, I remember eating crawfish with you and BR, and it doesnt seem that long ago. You are just so cute. I was so sad as well that I wasnt able to talk to you. I feel like theres so much I want to talk to you about!!! I love you sooo much! PS-all your blogs about the weather being chilly, and nice makes me so sad. Ruco reports to me the temperature all the time, and its never less than 115...ahhh! Its soo hot and Im just WAITING for the rainy season to start in June because supposedly it is much cooler then, plus I love thunderstorms!!! I LOVE YOU basically with my whole heart. I miss you everyday!
Ohhh Rae! Tell Wes that snoring video is HILARIOUS!! =) PS...don't even tell Rhett I posted it on here! =) HE HE HE!
And Kristi, I cannot even believe that it's 115 degrees there! Holy cow!! And you like the heat too, but that is just too hot! Do you remember the time I came over to your apartment and you were taking a nap and it was like 85 degrees in your place?!! All I was thinking is I don't know how you sleep when it's so hot! I just love and miss you so much!!!!
I LOVE this video of Rhett. I never understood the magnitude of his snoring until now!!! :) We also had a blast this weekend. We always have the best times hanging out with ya'll!!! Oh & Yay for spring cleaning!!!!
OH MY GOSH! the fact that your husband and you are still talking after that video is amazing. justin would KILL me! hahhahaha, funniest thing ever, so funny
Well....Rhett doesn't actually know it's on here... =) Oh, but it is so funny!!!
Post a Comment