is one boring weekend!! =) So I missed my husband a lot this weekend, so sue me! I really would go nuts if he was gone for more than a weekend! Friday afternoon he left to spend time with the men in my family! Every year all the men in my family go on a fishing trip to Georgia and this was the first year they invited Rhett! Whoo hoo...yeh, not really my kind of fun, I suppose it's nice male bonding time though. Rhett was so cute before he left, he was nervous to spend the weekend with just my dad, grandaddy, uncles, cousins, and great uncles! But mostly he was nervous about being with my dad the whole entire weekend, which my dad can be pretty intimidating. I get my emotions (or lack thereof) from him...so he can come across a bit harsh. Anywho, while Rhett was gone I just hung around the hizzie, watched movies (I <3 my Blockbuster Movie Pass!), cleaned the house, took Aubbie on a walk with Melissa and Bella (Aubbie and Bella were so cute, they were so exhausted that they both laid down midway through our walk!) and went out the eat with Rhett's parents. It was a nice weekend, but it was definitely boring without my precious husband.Oh, there was one thing I was so excited about this weekend!! I ordered Sheer Cover makeup (you might have seen the infomericals on TV with Leeza Gibbons or whatever her name is) and it finally came Friday afternoon! I was so excited! I've always loved watching the infomercials as they magically cover up all the imperfections on people's faces and so I decided, I want that kind of magic too!! I love it! So yep, that's my exciting news! Have a fabulous week everyone!
3 comments:
oh my sweet best friend, i havent been able to get your blog to load on our SLOOOW internet connection lately, until today! It seems I missed quite alot! I am so sorry about your UTI, but am also so thankful that you have the sweetest husband to take care of you. I just love Rhett, and thank Jesus that He made the sweetest husband for you!! I also hope he had a good male bonding weekend with your family! I know you missed him though. Speaking of missing people-I really, really miss you Heather. Its so hard for me to be away from you, but I think and pray for you guys every single day. You will always be my heart!! I will write you a long email soon! I love you!
Awww, I know it can be so lonely and boring without the hubby around! I wish we were closer together so that we could just be together at times like that! So, tell me - does the makeup work??? I must know!!!!!!!1
Oh yes Jo Jo! I love the makeup! It's awesome!!!!
Post a Comment