I have to say, I've never really been a fan of hot weather. However, here lately, I just love it!! In fact, I am actually excited about the summer. I think I just got tired of it being cold!! I'm ready for the beach and jet skiing and camping out and other fun outdoors stuff like that! I'm just ready to be outside! This weekend was just a taste of the beautiful summer weather that is to come!Friday night, Rhett and I went out to eat at Times Grill with out neighbor friends Melissa and Nate, who had just come home from Paris! After a fun and yummy dinner we came home and played games. Actually we just played one game because Rhett and I are both poor sports and thought we both sucked as partners. We kept getting mad at each other!! Well, mostly I got mad at him because he wasn't playing good! I mean hello, when the game asks "What kind of dog makes for a good watch dog?", the answer is not "a canine" which was Rhett's answer. So anywho, the night ended in a wrestling match between my lovely husband and myself! All in all, we had a fun and hilarious night with Melissa and Nate, who yes, won the stupid game! Thanks to my partner Rhett. =)

Me and Melissa!!

Melissa and my cute little Libby!!

Melissa and Nate!

The game card that started mine and Rhett's wrestling match!

It started out pretty friendly...

then Rhett got meaner and meaner...

until I think he was trying to smother me!!!!!
Aubbie goes absolutely nuts when people come over!! I just had to get it on camera:
Saturday Rhett had a fishing tournament in which he came in 4th place and brought home a little money. Yay for Rhett! Saturday night Rhett and I went on a little date, we went out to eat and then went to the movies. We saw The Ruins, which is real freaky! I liked it though, but then again I am a horror movie fan! I would not suggest it for my little friend Jo Jo who gets real scared! That just reminded me of what Kristi and I use to do to Jo to scare her! We use to whisper "die die die, Jo Jo Jo"...you know, from Friday the 13th. Well, we just added in the Jo part. Anywho, good times!
Rhett and Libby just relazing on the couch!
Sunday was such a beautiful day so Rhett and I rode the jet ski all over Escambia Bay! It was so pretty and the water felt so good! I love just sight seeing! Rhett tried to show me all the different kinds of fish that were jumping out of the water and all I cared about was seeing dolphins!! Which sadly, we did not see. Oh well, maybe next time!! I'm very excited about tomorrow night! Rhett has a softball game and I just love going and cheering (mostly heckling) them on!! YAYY!
3 comments:
You are so much of a better wife than I am! I never go to Justin's softball games, and when I do, I just sit on the phone the whole time! It looks like y'all had a great weekend, though! I wish I could've been there!
Oh, the weekend of July 19th, I am coming in town to help throw Jill's baby shower! Can I stay with you pretty please????
How did the heckling go without me last week?....Justin informed me that Rhett lost the bet once again, I'm proud of that =) We probably won't be there Monday either, my dad's having surgery up in bama, but I can't resist making fun of my husband's socks for too long...so I'll be back shortly =)
Um, for the record, I haven't updated because I am so overwhelmed! There is so much that happened, so much that I feel, and so much to tell that I don't know where to begin! I think I will just do what you did and post lots of pictures! I love you!
Post a Comment