Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fun with Friends (and Babies)!!

It's been a great couple of days with my great and amazing friends!
Monday on my lunch break at work (hence why there is no Lyla) I met Kristi, Jill & Kennedy, and Jo & Brant at Bagleheads. It was nice to see Kristi one more time before she left for Haiti! It's always so very sad to say goodbye to her, however I know that goodbye is never really goodbye for long. She'll back for a little while in August soooo, I can't wait to see her again!
I love these girls (and these babies) so very much! Kennedy was ready for a nap and to be honest, so was I! Work stinks! :)
I was so happy to see Baby Brant! He has grown soooo much and is such a sweetheart! He could pass for my baby, right?! :)
He could also pass for Kristi's baby! HA! Oh, Jo and I apparently have babies that look like they could be everyone elses baby but ours!
What's my biggest wish ever ever ever?! For Jo and Kristi to move back to Pensacola! Then we could all be together forever! :D So come on guys! Make my wish happen!
Tuesday night we met Jo & Brant and The Manny's at Vallartas for a yummy Mexican dinner in honor of Jo and Brant's last night here in Pensacola. Here are some pictures from the fun night....
SEE! My child could pass for Jo's baby! What is up with that?! :) Lyla saying hi to her cousin Brant...
All the babes! I was just looking at this picture and it really got to me how grown up we've become. These are our children! Look at them! It's so crazy!
The mamas!
Me with two of my very favorite mommy's! Rhett was watching the girls while they played in the rock pit... I mean, really?! Rocks. What's so interesting and fun about rocks?
They are BFF and are going to be in the same grade when they start school! More craziness when you think about it!
The papas! HA! Rhett is apparently sad to take pictures?
And apparently Justin missed his calling as a model! Whoo hoo!
My happy girl! She is so fun at this age! Speaking of which, she is 14 months old!
And finally, here's my husband and I! I am so happy because our lives (or at least his) are finally slowing down! We are able to spend much more time together now that baseball and football are in their downtime. That makes me the happiest girl ever! Seriously. Time with my family is my favorite thing ever.
Have a great rest of the week everyone!
::MOM! Here's a link to more pics on Facebook::

3 comments:

TY MARLO MIA BO said...

Heather, I think Rhett is so sad in that picture because he's holding a MAN PURSE! Ha :)
Just kidding!

Heather said...

Hahaha! You're right! I didn't even notice that! :) That's our diaper bag and poor Rhett has to carry it around sometimes! I suppose I should have gotten a blue manly one?!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

OK! I am just going to move home, while Ruco stays in Haiti. :) I don't think I could stay away from him that long, but I did love being home and just having fun with you everyday!!! THAT is the life! I miss and love you so much, and can't wait until we are together again!!