Sunday, May 02, 2010

Kristi and Ruco's Homecoming!

Kristi and Ruco are home! Need I say more?! Before we left on Friday to head to Miami, we were able to see them a couple of times! Here are some pictures of their homecoming and a few others of just plain randomness...
Me, Lyla, and Kristi! We have missed her so!
Kristi saying hi to Lyla...

Aren't they cool?!
Oh yes, how could we not miss these goofballs?! :)
Ly and I playing around...
Carrying around her laptop...
She loves touching her head and putting things on top of her head. Normally, she puts food on her head. She's such a cute little weird-o.
My cutie waiting for everyone to arrive at Tokyo for Kristi and Ruco's coming home dinner/Kristi's bday dinner!
Kristi with all her nieces! Lyla, Charleigh, and Kennedy! :)
And here are the girls... me, Kristi, Jill, and Christi!
And finally, after Tokyo Ly and I went to watch Rhett play some church softball! Here she is watching him. He's standing by the fence...

3 comments:

TY MARLO MIA BO said...

It's so funny how our girls are so similar in their little quirks! Marlo LOVES putting things on her head too! And yep, especially her dinner! Usually it's the smushy things too!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

I love you so very much my heart!! I am so glad to be home and have the chance to hang out with you and my buggy girl! I am so grateful for you!!!

Jo said...

Awww, so fun and sweet! I am so sad that I have not been there. :( I love you!