Saturday, May 08, 2010

Days Go By!

For real, time is just flying by now a days. Before I know it, I have like a thousand pictures I need to upload and I'm behind a few posts. So, guess what? I'm going to combine some posts AND dump a ton of pictures on you! Lucky you, right?
Here's Auntie Kristi reading Lyla the new book she got her... Kristi will be such a good little mother one day! :) Lyla's new baby pool. Mommy ran out of air and couldn't blow the rest of it up...
So, lucky for us Opa came over and brought his air pump thing! YAY! Opa to the rescue! :)
She loved her baby pool. She kept getting in and out, in and out, in and out....until the water was all nice and grassy.
However, the water was from the hose so it was kind of chilly. I do believe this face may express just that...
Sitting in Daddy's lap while he plays video games. He's very very serious.
Uh oh, now it's Lyla's turn to play!
Me and Kristi at Vallartas for Cinco De Mayo!
See! Vallartas!
Kristi, Jill, and me for a semi-girls night!
See! Girls night! (Plus Justin holding the camera)
Aunt Kristi with her nieces at the splash park!
KP and LG playing!
And this here is Lyla's boyfriend. He really was in love with her I think...
YAY! Friday night Rhett and I went out on a date night to the Wind Creek Casino! We enjoyed a very yummy dinner and played on some slot machines!
Me and my girl before we took her over to her grandparents to spend the night. :)
And, since it was our date night...here's me and my honey! We had a great time! I just really cherish the alone time I get with Rhett, because it just doesn't happen that often anymore what with life and jobs and such!
And tomorrow is my second Mother's Day! :) Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there! And especially to mine! I love you so very much Mom and I am so thankful for you!

No comments: