Friday afternoon, Rhett's parents came home with Lyla and we all decided to go to the mall, do a little shopping, and eat at Red Robin. We had a fun night. After dinner, Ly and I came home, played a little, and then the little booger went to bed.
Saturday morning we woke up bright and early (not my choice) and watched TV and just played around the house. We got ready and went to Gymboree for Ly's first (free) class. She really loved running around and playing on all the toys they had there, especially the slide! Oh man, she loved the slide! She was however, not too keen on sit and play time where we sang songs and clapped. She wanted to do her own thing! All-in-all we had a good time at Gymboree. It was a great experience for my Lyla Bug. After Gymboree we went to Bagleheads, had a little lunch, and then directly went to Target. I purchased the movie UP! so Ly and I could go home, relax, and watch it. She watched some it and then conked out, so I pretty much watched it by myself, but I loved it! What an adorable movie! That night we went with Rhett's parents (they love to keep us busy and fed while Rhett's away) to Cock of the Walk for a yummy dinner.
Sunday Ly and I woke up (a little later than Saturday, yay!), got ready, and then went to feed my Dad's animals. This weekend was also the men in my fam's annual fishing trip as well. Rhett spent a little time with them as well this weekend, so that was nice. I'm glad he likes my family... So anywho, after feeding the animals we waited for Rhett's parents to come pick us up so we could head to....Eufaula! HA! We thought it would be fun to go with Rhett's parents and surprise Rhett. He kept telling me via the phone that he missed us and yadda yadda yadda so we wanted to see him! We got there and met my sweet hubby at the campsite. Rhett decided to stay in a hotel with us (smart boy) and we ate a nice dinner at a little joint in town.
The next day, Memorial Day, we got the camper and boat ready for departure and hit the road again. We ate at Longhorns in Dothan, AL (delish!) and then proceeded home. It was so nice to finally be home with my family all together in one place! That night we decided would be our pizza night (usually Sunday is) so I picked up some Hungry Howies ($5.00 large pizza, you can't beat that!) and we just relaxed, as a family, at home! Family nights = my absolute favorite!
Here are some pictures of our weekend. I'm sad that I did not take one picture of our time in Eufaula....oh well. Here are the pics that you do get!
Here's Ly and I waiting in the mall for our Gymboree class to start!
I didn't really get any pictures of Lyla during the class as I was too busy chasing her butt around, but here's one...with her nametag on her back... :)


Lyla just loves her Daddy! She is always all over him!
Except of course when I'm not looking at the camera! HA!



1 comment:
Such sweet photos! Your quiet weekend sounds like so much fun! My buggy is getting cuter by the day!! I love the photo of you kissing her, and that adorable smile she is flashing...!
Post a Comment