I was doing a fun play photo shoot of my cute husband. He was such a good sport. He said I was a crappy photographer though...oh well, he's still hot. :)
Friday during the day, Rhett and Wesley put dark window tint on Ly's bedroom window. It's so huge and the sun just beams in! Especially in the morning when we want to sleep more, but she's up and at em! We were hoping that this would make it a little darker in her room and also keep it cooler. Anywho, Rhett and Wesley did a great job! I was so impressed when I got home! Here's little Lyla in front of her newly tinted window. I wish I had a before pic so you could really see the difference....
Friday night we made a spontaneous decision to go to Foley, AL. We wanted to eat and go to outlet mall. We really wanted to go to Lamberts, but the wait time there was incredible so we ended up at a yummy New Orleans cuisine restaurant called Les Roux. It was so very good! Here's Rhett and Ly coloring...
She's starting to really like crayons and such. I'm thinking my next investment for her will be a small table and chairs so she can sit and color...
Here's Ly and I....she gets so camera shy sometimes! She better get use to a camera in her face constantly! HA!
We color coordinated her paci... :)
We decided to pull out her little pool so she could cool off from this extreme heat! I am soooo ready for Fall! :)
She loved the water hose...
She would sling it around until she got herself soaking wet. We all know water from the hose is pretty chilly and here's the reaction I captured after she soaked herself...I think it took her breath away!
She would sling it around until she got herself soaking wet. We all know water from the hose is pretty chilly and here's the reaction I captured after she soaked herself...I think it took her breath away!



1 comment:
YAY! for your little getaway! I hope you two really get some sweet time together! I want to hear about it when you get back! I just really miss you!
Post a Comment