I can't believe my little Lyla is already a week old (actually over a week today)! I can definitely see what people mean when they say the time is going to fly by. She has been getting better with the napping and sleeping, although she still prefers to sleep with us at night. We're also getting better at calming her down when she's fussy. I'm just so happy because we're getting use to each other and it's just so amazing! This morning we had newborn photo's of Lyla taken by Rae and Wesley Leytham and we just can't wait to see the way they turned out!! But in the meantime, here are some pics (mostly for you mom!) of our baby girl over the past week.
Me and my baby girl

Daddy and Lyla Grace....he just loves to hold her. Sometimes we fight about who gets to hold her. =)
Oh my favorite!!! NAP TIME!!!

I just love her chubby little cheeks!

Most of the fam on the couch...this has pretty much become everyones favorite spots.
4 comments:
Hey how have the animals been...everyone keeps warning me about Prissy but I think she will do fine...have yours?
She's just so precious! :) And I think your little Prissy will be fine with the baby Christi!! :)
The animals were really interested at first and now they're just bored! We still watch out for them though when she's on the floor at their level (mostly Aubbie because she'll just run over her), but for the most part they have been really good! I wouldn't worry!
OH MY!! These are the first photos I have seen of my new little niece! I drove 7 hours to Kampala just to see her face..at least on the internet.. :) I love her already! She's so precious, my heart! I'm so very happy for you and BR! You guys totally look like pros already with being parents! I cant wait to see more photos of her. Shes so beautiful...
Post a Comment