
This weekend was full of family and fun! :) My cousin Josh married Emily in a beautiful wedding and reception! I love family weddings because, well, all of my family's there of course! Jesse even came too! Here are some pictures from The Smith Wedding!

At the reception...

Two of my three favorite guys ever! :)

Daniel and Aunt Val playing with the pretty centerpiece...

Oh this was hilarious! Lyla literally took these next couple of pictures herself. She pushed the button and I laughed at what came up! HA!

LOVE THIS! :) And her...

This is what happened when mommy took the camera away. Temper tantrum time!

She wanted to go outside on the dock and see the water so Uncle Bobo went with her...

Ly and Uncle Bobo....

Dancing with his daughter... During the wedding and reception Carrie Underwood's "Mama's Song" and Heartland's "I Loved Her First" played and I just cried. Thinking about Lyla in that stage of her life just brought me to tears! HA!

The beautiful bride and handsome groom! Mr. and Mrs. Smith! :)

Josh is growing up! :) He's building a house down the road from where his parents and my dad live...on Smithfield Lane where we grew up! They're wedding was beautiful and fun and we had a great time!

Ly and I even danced! I did the Cha Cha Slide, The Electric Slide, and The Cupid Shuffle all with a baby on my hip! WORD! And Ly loved it! She kept saying "dance, dance"! And I was sweating like a hog! Well, maybe not that bad...

Sunday we went to the church and there are such beautiful Spring flowers outside the church that I couldn't help take a couple pics of Lyla. It's so.... SPRINGY! HA!

Well, that's all! Check out the post below about Ly's 2nd Birthday! This weekend is the ZOO!!! I cannot wait!
1 comment:
Aww, I love the post from Ly's birthday! She is SO cute, and has the sweetest little grin! I also loved all the photos from Josh's wedding! It looks like you guys had an awesome time with your family and Uncle Bobo. ha! Where did that nickname come from?? Love it. And love you!!!
Post a Comment