Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Spongy

Our little Lyla has become quite the caretaker.  As you can see from the picture above, she loves to cover up Aubbie and make sure she's all nice and comfy. :)  I just can't believe how fast she's growing up.  I can just tell that she's taking everything in.  She repeats everything we say and it's just so funny.  She's a sponge.  My cute little sponge.  Rhett takes Ly to his parent's house every morning.  Well, before he leaves I'm always like "have you got your keys?" and "have you got your phone".  Wouldn't you know it, our little sponge has now started to remind US!  She'll say "keys" and "phone" before we leave every time!  It's craziness I tell ya!  I'm thinking I'm gonna have a great little helper over the next few years.  Anywho, We're at a fun phase right now.  We have a great routine down as a family and I'm just content with life right now and that's a nice feeling. 
Here's me and my sweetheart outside on the gorgeous afternoon we had today!
One of Lyla's favorite things to do is to line things up.  Blocks, dominoes, and apparently ponytails.  My mom keeps telling me that means she'll be good at math (because she likes to line and stack stuff) and boy, do I hope that's true!  I hated math!  I also like how she has an audience.... I swear, Libby loves Lyla a lot!
And finally, here's a little slide show I made of Ly and her pink slide... I'm kind of just testing out the slide show portion of Picasa. :)
I hope everyone has a great week! 

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love all the outdoor posts! You two have fantastic smiles :)