Thursday, February 03, 2011

Bad Kitty!

I meant to blog this weekend...however, our lovely kitty cat Libby chewed through the power cord to our lap top and the battery of course died.  So, I had to stop by Radio Shack today and get a new power cord and man, those things are freaking pricey!  Oh well, we have since relocated where we put the cord so Libby won't be tempted to chew it again.  Bad kitty!  Anywho, the pic above is of Ly and I snuggling in bed...she loves laying in bed with us!  This was after I got home from work...she wanted to snuggle with mommy and watch a little TV.  I love her.
So, on to what we did this past weekend.  We have pretty much deemed Friday nights "family night".  We try to go out and do something fun, just our little family.  This past Friday we used a gift card and went to Outback!  Oh yum!  Ly is pretty good in restaurants now a days.  If she gets rowdy, then I hand her my iPhone and let her watch a little Barney.  Because yes, I have a ton of Barney shows downloaded on my phone for emergencies. :)  Outback was fun and one of the servers even came by, said how cute Ly was, and said she looked exactly like ME!!!  And Rhett was sitting there so boo ya!
Saturday was one of the most beautiful days we've had around here in a  long time!  There were blue skies and it was warm enough to wear short sleeves, but still cool enough to wear jeans!  I loved it!  We decided to go to the park at Brosanham and while we were there, wouldn't you know it, there were flag football games going on.  You'll never guess who wanted to stay awhile and check those out...hmmm, I'll give you a hint.  His name starts with a Rh and ends with an ett!  So, stay we did.  I didn't mind because it was actually entertaining and like I said before, the weather was gorgeous.  Lyla had a wonderful time just simply running and running and running!  I'm glad she was able to get some energy out.  After the park and flag football, we came home and napped.   Lyla slept for a couple hours... she must have worn her little self out!  
My cute girl and her cute pigs! 

 She was very interested in the flag football...
 Lyla and mommy at the park...
 She's saying "catch me daddy"!
 She loves going to the park!
 So happy to spend my days with this sweet angel! :)
And well, that's about it.  It's been a long week and I am looking forward to the weekend!  Barney Live here we come!  Whoo hoo! :)

No comments: