Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Guitar Man!

Rhett is a happy camper this weekend!  He has been wanting a guitar for forever now and he's been searching the local pawn shops for awhile now, and today he got his guitar!  We went to a pawn shop and got a really nice guitar for a real reasonable price.  His dad is self taught and every time we go over to his parent's house, Rhett picks up his dad's guitar and will spend who knows how long strumming it!  I literally have to pull him away from it!  He is bound and determined to learn how to play the guitar.  He even found a guitar for dummies app on the iPad.  I'm so happy he's happy, but right now...I have a  headache from listening to him play!  HA!  Not because he's bad, but just because he plays and plays and plays...WHAT have I gotten myself into!?
And just for the heck of it, here's a pick of Aubbie and Libby.  I always think it's so cute when I see them laying together or what not...they really are not your typical cat vs. dog scenario.
And of  course, here's my sweetheart!  She has gotten so good at smiling for the camera!!!
 
Monday night's Valentines Day!  I'm super excited because this Valentine's Day Rhett has gone out of his way to do something special for me!  He told me a few weeks ago that he made reservations for us somewhere that we've never been before for Valentine's Day.  He hasn't even told me yet!  He's so much better at secrets than I am!  I can't wait to find out where we're going! :)

No comments: