
{one} how tall are you?
5'6"ish.... give or take.
{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
Oh gosh, Lyla (clothes, activities, toys, etc...). And then food is probably close 2nd.
{three} what are your three favorite websites?
Facebook, Lamebook (hilarious!), and blogs in general (I can't just pick one!)
{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
Sketchers. Those are actually the only tennis shoes I own.
{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
Squash! BARFFFF! My mom use to cook it all the time when I was little and MAKE me eat it! I cried and held my nose. She tortured me! :) he he... at least that's what I felt back then!
{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
I have about 4 pair that I really do wear all the time. However, I have a bunch more in a drawer...but I don't like to talk about those. Those are from my pre baby days and will probably never fit properly again! HA!
{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
Oh goodness, I don't know. Do I have to have a job?! What if my dream job is to not have a job...
{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes, once. Car accident. A school bus rear ended me. Nice.
{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
Two. Use to only be one, then somehow it became two and now I need two. Maybe it'll be three one day. Who knows.
{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
Hm, I'd say 3-4. I like things to be neat and in place, but I'm also okay with a little chaos.
1 comment:
That stinks that Libby chewed that! But I have to say, it's nice to hear that someone else has a cat that chews since ALL of mine do. I swear they are like dogs! haha :)
Post a Comment