Sunday, February 06, 2011

Barney Live!

Oh yes!  Today was Barney day!  After church we (Opa too!) headed down to the Saenger Theater so that Ly could watch Barney in person!  She was kind of tentative during the first part of the show, but she rarely took her eyes off the stage.  By the end of the show she was clapping and trying to do the hand movements....it was so cute!  I am so glad she enjoyed it! 
Here's my girl playing with her Barney light up wand....
BARNEY!!!
Baby Bop, I do believe "Bop" is Ly's favorite....even though she does love "Bahnee"
Streamers shot out into the audience several times during the show!
My family!  And you can see Miranda, Jubilee, and (headless) Kevin in the background...they sat behind us!  How crazy is that!?
Walking back to the car from the show!  SUCCESS!  Ly loved it! :)
She even got a souvenir....

1 comment:

Miranda said...

So cute!!!! I'm glad Lyla loved it!!! She definitely looked enthralled the whole time.... I even saw her clapping along too! :o)
So funny that we were in the background of that picture. Glad I wasn't doing anything super crazy. Hahahaha!
BTW, Lyla looks precious is her Barney shirt! Perfect sleep shirt!