Sunday, January 03, 2010

Settling down...

The past couple of weeks have been so busy and hectic (but fun!), so it's nice to finally settle down at home with my family.
I still have a few pics from our visit with my Mom and Charlie...
Here's Ly... to me, she looks exactly like Rhett here... Peek-a-boo! She loved peeking at us from this spot.
Here's the other side... She is so cute! :)
My Mom and I! I miss my Mom so much! I can't wait until the next time we see them again, which will be at the beginning of May in Miami for my cousin Karen's wedding. On the way home we stopped in Savannah to eat lunch with Uncle Wesley at Tony Romas. Because it was my birthday, I got a free bottle of their yummy BBQ sauce. Score! Speaking of my birthday, I had a nice 27th bday. Except for the fact that I was in the car the whole entire day. Brightside, I was with the loves of my life so it was all good!
Back at home-sweet-home playing with her toys.
And THIS is why we need a playroom.... Our house is not that big anyway (perfect size for our little family), and it is just being overrun with toys. Which is fine by me, but I would like them all scattered about in a little playroom for Ly is all!
I have lots to keep me entertained now! YAY!

No comments: