Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us!!!

Mine and Rhett's 1 Year Anniversary is tomorrow!! YAYYY! I can't even believe how fast time has gone by! It seems like only yesterday Rhett and I were watching the 4th of July fireworks at the Magic Kingdom on our Honeymoon (or as folks who honeymoon in Disney call it, our Disneymoon)! We've had a lot of ups and alot of downs, but being with Rhett has made the good times great and the bad times not that bad at all. I am so excited about our future together, we have so much to look forward to!

5 comments:

Pamela Williams said...

I totally agree that time has seemed to have flown by. Its weird, I feel like it hasn't been a year since Jason and I got married but yet it feels like we'vce been married a lot longer. I hope you have a wonderful anniversary!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TODAY my love. I cant believe you have been married for a whole year. You and the BR are the sweetest, and I am so happy for you guys to be celebrating one year together today! I hope you enjoyed your cake!!! :) GO BABY!

Mrs. J Manny said...

ok so, thanks to you i have completely refaced my blogs and im in love with them! these scrap thingies are sooo cute! i love them! anyway, ill see you in 5 days heather, are you excited or what?!?!!??!?! oh yea, happy 4th!

Heather said...

Yay Jill! I am so glad you liked them too! Aren't they cute??! And they are so easy to use!! I love them! I just might change my blog skin every week now! And I am definitely excited about next week! I can't wait until we can all hang out!! =) Happy 4th!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

OH!!! I missed it! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!