Friday, June 13, 2008

Good Stuff

  • Using comp time at work and taking a half day
  • The AC (hey, I'm being honest)
  • Our neighbor friends right down the street
  • My coworkers right across the office
  • My family and friends who live in different towns, states, and continents =(
  • Waking up with cats all around me (seriously, they smother me)
  • Feeling healthy (aka...no Bladder Infections)!! Holla!
  • Lunch breaks
  • Playing horror Wii games with Rhett (and screaming when wolf things shred me to pieces)
  • FRIDAYS
  • WEEKENDS
  • Eating dinner with Rhett's fam (My inlaws! That's still weird to say!)
  • The Sex and the City movie ("what's your gut tell you?")
  • A great 1st year of marriage! Here's to many many many many many....more!
  • A less than 2 minute phone call from Kristi (It's just nice to hear her voice)
  • Babies, babies, babies! Holy crap...I have baby fever!
  • Thunderstorms in the afternoons
  • Sonic's Happy Hour Specials from 2-4 every afternoon!! Slushies for only $.78?! You can't beat that!
  • Softball games where I get to see Rhett in tight baseball pants...Mmmm....
  • Blockbuster Movie Pass (I can see all the movies I want, muaha ha ha ha ha!!)
  • Beating Rhett in Mario Kart every single time!
  • Chicken pieces wrapped in bacon, then covered with brown sugar, and baked (Yum)!
  • Aubbie
  • Libby (my shedding fur ball, AHHHH!)
  • Mimi
  • Friday 13, 2008....ooohhhhh, creepy! I think it's horror movie night tonight!
  • "Good Morning" Yankee candle scent
  • Jo's "The Wife is Right" shirt! I'm soooo getting one!
  • NAPS!
  • My amazing hairdresser...I will follow her anywhere!
  • Killing black widow spiders around our house with Raid (it's fun)
  • Appreciating my husband...I know how lucky I am!
  • Staying up real late spending time with my husband
  • Spaghetti Salad (thanks for the recipe mom!)
  • Tide-to-go pens (thank goodness they were invented!)
  • HOME SWEET HOME!
  • Going out to lunch with Rhett, saying "Don't worry honey, I've got this" when the bill comes, and just laughing.
  • And finally, just being thankful that things are good. Not great, but good...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Jo said...

You know what else is good? The fact that I'm going to see you in less than a month!!!!!! I miss you terribly!