Monday, March 24, 2008

Baby Valentines Princess

Yep...that's me. Or at least according to one of Jenny's (one of my favorite coworkers) clients. Is that not the funniest nickname to call someone or what??! =)

4 comments:

Jo said...

That is awesome! Too bad the programs are already printed, or I could have listed you as Baby Valentines Princess! I might just call you BVP for short...

Heather said...

HAAAA! Yeh yeh..BVP, BVP!! That's me! BR and BVP! You come up with the BEST abbrevaitions!! I love you soooo much and I can't wait to see you NEXT THURSDAY!! YAYYYYYY!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

hi my loooooooove! Its Jo Jo's wedding day, and I am SO sad I cant be there with you guys. I love you and miss you with all my little heart. Please give Jo Jo kisses for me. PS-I just read all your blogs and I am so happy that you and BR are doing so great! IT sounds like you had so much fun with your mom in law and kelly at the retreat, I wish I could have been there! I also looove Libby! Shes adorable! I miss you SO much!!!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

HEY MY LOVE!! Today is Jo Jos wedding day!! I so wish I could be there with you guys!!!! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from me. I just read all your blogs, and I am so happy you and BR are doing so great. I love the blog you wrote about the masks that we keep and that God doesnt care about all that, he just loves us more than we can imagine and forgives us! I wish I could have been there with you to love on you. I miss you so much my heart, you just dont even know. I am so thankful for you in my life. I also loooove Libby, shes so adorable. Write me soon. I love you!!!!