Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Rhett's butt = Nice

Not much to update this week...but here goes....

Hi to all the Tate football coaches that read this consistently and are able to find material to make fun of Rhett about. It's nice to know it's y'all Googling Rhett so much and not some stalker...that puts my mind at ease. I will try and keep posting amusing info about Rhett...

Speaking of which, Rhett joined a BASS Master Federation Club. His first tournament is this weekend at Lake Seminole. The good thing about being in this BASS Club (as Rhett pointed out to me) is that if he does good, he has a chance to fish against the pros. And yes, there are pro bass fisherman. I was surprised when I found out as well...and Rhett wants to be one. So, whatever Rhett wants, I want...sooooo good luck to Rhett!

And now, off the topic of my of so cute husband (who yes, I Love Rhett's Ass...your right, he does have a nice butt)....by the way, if you want to post a comment, how bout leave your real name. That's what nice folks do and only nice folks get their comments published now.

Anywho, I am definitely looking forward to Ju Ju and Jo Jo's wedding is in 31 days!! Holy Cow, it's so close!! I am finally getting my dress altered Thursday and we finally booked our hotel room! Yippee for getting things done! Now all that's left is driving down there, having a blast at her bachelorette party (which I can't wait for!), and seeing her as a beautiful bride! I am so very excited to be a part of her very special day!

Time to go....American Idol is about to come on and I can't be missing that!! I'm definitely rooting for David (the 17 year old boy who is amazing) and Jason (the guy with the dreads)! Whoo hoo!

But before I go, here are MORE pictures of my cute little Libby, Mimi, and Aubbie. Can you even imagine how many pictures I will post when Rhett and I actually have "real" children?? Whoa, it will be alot for sure!! Have a nice rest of the week and weekend everyone and remember to Spring Forward and set your clocks ahead! Peace out!
Photobucket
Aubbie does not like that baby gate! She is a sad girl!

Photobucket
Awww! Mimi and Libby just eatin' and drinkin' away!

Photobucket
She's such a devil kitty!

Photobucket
How cute is she??!

Photobucket
My little Libby

1 comment:

Jo said...

I really love your babies!!! You just have the cutest animals living at your house! And you're pretty dang cute, too!