Oh how I love weddings!! I especially love it when it's my very close friends getting hitched!!! Jo and Justin have such a special place in my heart! Jo has been one of my best friends for so long and she has always been there for me, and Justin is just plain awesome because he is absolutely perfect for Jo!! He completes her fo sho!Rhett and I left for Tampa bright and early Thursday morning. Once we arrived I hurried to get ready and leave for Jo's Bachelorette/Lingerie Par-tay!! YAY! Jo got lots of hot lingerie!! She even got a Naughty School Girl outfit...which everyone of course needs!!! HA! Anywho, after the Lingerie Shower all the girls went out to celebrate Jo's last night as a Bachelorette!!

The HOT Bachelorette

All the girls at Jo's Lingerie Shower

Everyone needs a Naughty School Girl outfit, right?!

I love these girls!
Friday Rhett and I relaxed at the hotel, laid out by the pool a little, grabbed some lunch, and got ready for the Rehearsal and Rehearsal dinner!! Jo and Justin's wedding was going to take place in this beautiful historical park located in Bradenton (which is right outside Tampa). Rhett and I arrived pretty early and just walked around the historical park. It was so very neat...we went into an old school house, an old court house (which was supposedly the oldest in FL), an old farm house, and of course the church!! The church was just beautiful!! It was surrounded by trees that had moss growing on them and it just couldn't be more picturesque!! Once Jo, Justin, and the rest of the bridal party arrived we went through the ceremony. After the rehearsal we took lots of pics and then headed to Popi IV for the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner was so fun and set up in The Lady and The Tramp theme. Too cute!! We all just sat around, chatted, and laughed! Good times!!

I was just having some fun in the old schoolhouse in the historical park!!

Jo and all her bridesmaids!

I love me some Nyell!

I love me some Nyell and Jillo!

Me and the Bride-To-Be!!!

My sweet husband and I
Saturday Danielle and I got ourselves ready and then headed to the reception site to meet everyone before heading to the church. We were all in awe of the decorations at the reception site. Kristyn's mom did a great job as the Event Coordinator!! And then of course we saw Jo in her wedding dress and were really in awe!!! She looked absolutely gorgeous (as you can tell in the pics further down)!! Just like a Venezuelan Princess Bride!! Her dress sparkled and fit her personality perfectly! After we stopped gawking at Jo we took a bunch of pictures, sipped some wine, and then before we knew it we had to head to the church for the ceremony! The ceremony was beautiful. Simple, classy, and just so pretty! Jo and Justin both were so happy to see eachother and just so happy to get hitched!! Oh, and how could I forget my sweet little husband almost didn't show up to the wedding. Rhett and Len road together to the wedding and I just KNEW that they were going to be late!! And sure enough, Danielle and I are standing up front (having already walked in) and I leaned over to Danielle and said, "They're not here". Yehhhh, they finally strolled in after Jo had already walked in!!! Anywho, at least they made it! =) After the ceremony was, you guessed it, more pictures!! Tara was so cute taking pictures!! She did such a great job rounding everyone up and I can't wait to see the finished products! After lots and lots of pictures we headed to the reception!! YAYY! We just had so much fun dancing and eating and laughing the night away!! At the end of the reception we threw flowers petals at Jo and Justin and saw them off on their way to their honeymoon!!! They are going to stay in a cabin in the Smokey's for a whole week and I just know it's going to be so romantic and fun! Of course the weekend flew by, like I knew it would!! I already miss everyone so much!! I just love getting to spend time with all my friends that live far away. I don't get to see them often at all and I will definitely treasure all the fun memories we made this weekend!! Of course we all missed Kristi and Ruco more than words can say. Jo made Kristi an Honorary Bridesmaid and even put her in the wedding program. Kristi, you were missed so much!!!

The beautiful church!!

The Bridal Party!!

Pretty girls in pretty pink dresses with pretty pink tulips! YAY!

The first dance!

Me and MRS. VARNUM!!

Me and my hot husband!

Pensacola girls in da house! =)

It's cake time!! Justin was a good boy!!!

Our goofy husbands!

MR. AND MRS. VARNUM!!! AHHHH!
Sunday Rhett and I drove home and just relaxed! We both took off Monday so we could spend some time together at home, just us. What a great weekend!! Ohhhh, and Congratulations to Jill and Justin!! They are expecting a little one in October!! YAY for having babies!!
2 comments:
Awww, this makes me so happy! I had so much fun with you! I can't believe it was just a week ago... time really flies! I hope it flies until we can be together again, because I miss you like crazy! I love you, BVP!
awww, i LOVED all these pictures!! They made me so happy and so sad I couldnt be there. You all looked beautiful and I cant believe how gorgeous Jo was in that dress! I wish I could have been there more than anything in the world...I wish I could have just gone to Tampa for the weekend!! :) I love you so much my heart and really hope I get to hear your voice soon!!! I hope you gave Jo Jo lots of kisses from me!!
Post a Comment