
Rhett and Mimi relaxing on the lazy boy

=)
Anywho, this weekend was a 3 day weekend for me and I just love 3 day weekends!! I actually can't think of any one who doesn't. Rhett and I pretty much just spent the weekend relaxing and hanging out with friends and family. Saturday night we went over to Melissa and Nate's house and played the funnest game ever...Loaded Questions!! I always find myself hysterically laughing when we hang out with Melissa and Nate. I love it! Surprisingly we stayed up until about 1:30 am playing the game, that is until we realized exactly what time it was! Oops! Sunday was of course Easter. I just love spending holidays with family and this Easter we spent it with Rhett's entire side of the family. Rhett and I helped hide like a thousand Easter eggs for the little kids. Let me tell you, I am one good Easter egg hider! I guess I kind of forgot that we were hiding them for 5 year olds. I was camouflaging them and covering them with leaves and such...meanwhile Rhett's just throwing them out in the yard!! Rhett said I had to make it easier for them!! Oh well, somehow they found them all, or at least we think they did! It was such a calm and loving feeling standing outside, holding hands with Rhett, and watching the little kids scramble to find all the hidden eggs on such a beautiful day. Such simplicity, but it's just so great!

Game Night!!

Melissa and Nate

Rhett, Nate, and Loaded Questions!

Melissa and Nate's cat Lucky apparently loves Rhett. He just can't get away from cats!!
AND
Less than 2 weeks till Jo and Justin's wedding!!! YAY! I am counting down the days!
3 comments:
What a fun weekend! I can't wait to be able to hang out together so soon!!! Give all your babies kisses from Aunt Jo!
aw, so fun! i always love reading your blog, it just makes me smile. anyway, i like their cat a lot, but mostly i like rhett's farmers tan! thats hot! i cant wait to see you heather! i just know we are going to have sooo much fun in tampa!
HAAAAAA! I did not even notice his farmers tan in that picture!! He has THE WORST farmers tan ever!! I can't to leave next week for Tampa! We are going to have SOOOOO much fun!! AHHHH! I can't wait!
Post a Comment