Max is 2 weeks old already! Monday I took him to his 2 week check up and he now weighs more than his birth weight which is great! He currently weighs 8 lbs. Crazy to think that he still doesn't weigh as much as Lyla did when she was born (she weighed 8 lbs. 5 ozs., but she was also born at 41 weeks). He's my little guy and man, do I love him! He's a really good and sweet baby. He pretty much only cries when he's hungry or tired. He is content just to sit for a while and chill without fussing. Hopefully, his sweet demeanor will continue. :)
My friend Lauren came over to visit with baby Autumn. I always enjoy a little adult time.
Sweet Max, 2 weeks old. :)Big sister Lyla really loves being a "little mama" to Max. Max has gotten use to his rowdy big sister. He barely bats an eyelash when she's running around the house screaming and playing. He'll even sleep through it! He's adjusting to us and that's great!
And lastly, our sweet little Auburn fans. :) Love them so so much!
WAR EAGLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment