Mother's Day weekend was awesome! Friday night we ate with my dad at Petrellas. Saturday we took pictures with Uncle Wesley (see post below). After the picture session we went Wally World and got Ly this pool! Oh my, this was the best investment! It was kind of my Mother's Day present and I am so so so happy we got it! Ly has spent most of the weekend in it! :) Saturday after we got home with it, Ly played in it until the sun when down. We had to drag her out of it kicking and screaming (literally). Saturday night we grilled wings and Uncle Wesley came over and ate with us. Sunday, Mother's Day, I got a homeade card from Ly. I love those kind of cards...I hang Ly's artwork up at work to remind me of my baby girl. :) Anywho, we went to church and then to Coach N Four for lunch to celebrate. That afternoon we once again played in the pool. For dinner we had subs from Subway. I had such a nice Mother's Day weekend. I feel so blessed, so undeserving, and so very thankful.Sunday, May 08, 2011
Mother's Day Weekend
Mother's Day weekend was awesome! Friday night we ate with my dad at Petrellas. Saturday we took pictures with Uncle Wesley (see post below). After the picture session we went Wally World and got Ly this pool! Oh my, this was the best investment! It was kind of my Mother's Day present and I am so so so happy we got it! Ly has spent most of the weekend in it! :) Saturday after we got home with it, Ly played in it until the sun when down. We had to drag her out of it kicking and screaming (literally). Saturday night we grilled wings and Uncle Wesley came over and ate with us. Sunday, Mother's Day, I got a homeade card from Ly. I love those kind of cards...I hang Ly's artwork up at work to remind me of my baby girl. :) Anywho, we went to church and then to Coach N Four for lunch to celebrate. That afternoon we once again played in the pool. For dinner we had subs from Subway. I had such a nice Mother's Day weekend. I feel so blessed, so undeserving, and so very thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment