Sunday, May 01, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up!

Oh man do the weekends go by way too fast! Last week was Rhett's Spring Break so he and Ly hung out every day and I was sooooo jealous! Friday Rhett and Ly went with his parent's to see his cousin Lauren graduate from FSU. I'm still building up accrued leave at work (and I'm hoping to visit my Mom during the Summer and Christmas) so I was unable to take off. However, I had a nice Friday night at home. I got Chinese take-out and watched all my shows that I missed this past week on the DVR. Plus, the Royal Wedding too! It was nice just relaxing. Anywho, I don't remember what night this was...but Ly loves to jump now! On the bed, off the bed, whatever...she just loves to jump. So that's what we were doing here. I was helping her jump from the bed to the hope chest...Rhett didn't actually catch an action shot but that's ok. I just love playing with my little girl. She has so much energy!

She loves her Mommy! :)

Saturday we went Downtown to the Crawfish Festival! We try to go every year! Rhett ate two, yes TWO, boxes of crawfish! He is a crawfish lovin' fool! HA!

And his family loves crawfish too! :)


Saturday night Rhett and I had a date night! Oh boy! I don't really remember the last time it was just me and Rhett, so it was nice getting a little QT with my hubby! We ate at Ruby Tuesdays with a coupon and then went and watched The Conspirator at Rave. We were trying to decide between a few movies, and Rhett (yes Rhett actually picked one! HA) chose The Conspirator and I'm so glad he did! We really enjoyed it!

Sunday we went to church and ate at Chili's with my fam. Let me tell you, Ly is surely in the terrible twos! Seriously, they weren't kidding when they warned us about the temper tantrums. It's craziness. And Ly is a pretty sweet little girl. She does not sit still at the table. She is constantly moving and grabbing for things. Oh, and if you dare say NO then you are in for some trouble! HA! We are taking the temper tantrums a day at a time. It's not easy, but still even with the breakdowns... two is such a fun age! She is always doing and saying new and funny things! I love her. That is all. Anywho, oh and this is just too cute... I had to throw this in here but these two are just as much a part of our family...


1 comment:

michellelivingston said...

I saw some cut pics of lyla and my nephew jaxon today- they were so sweet hugging on each other :)