Saturday, May 07, 2011

Fun Family Pictures

Since it's Mother's Day Weekend, I thought it would be a great time to say "let's take some family pictures"! Now, let me just say...I know that we are not professional photographers, not by a long shot...but shoot, I like to try and get nice photos out of my semi-nice camera. So, bare with me here. Rhett's brother Wesley came and was so kind to take the photos so we didn't have to set it on the car and set the timer! HA! Which is what we did last time. :) I love seeing how much Ly has grown since our last family photo session at Brosanham. Rhett and I were just talking today about how strange it is to look at her and see a little girl, not a little baby. Anywho, here's the pics from our make-shift photo session. :)








And that's all folks! :) I'll probably post tomorrow about more Mother's Day activites!

2 comments:

TY MARLO MIA BO said...

Those are all really great pictures! Happy mothers day to you :)

Nicole said...

Happy Mother's Day! These pictures are great!!!!