I know it's been awhile since my last post, but really we haven't done much out of the oridnary so I don't have to catch up on anything. Yay! Lately Ly has actually been wanting me to take pictures of her! I know, crazy! But only on one condition....her babies be in the picture too. I take what I can get!
Here is Lyla playing with her ladybug umbrella from her Auntie Kristi, which just so happens to be her new favorite toy! I keep telling her it's bad luck to open an umbrella inside, but try explaining that to a 2 year old.
And the big news in our house this week is that Ly is no longer sleeping in her crib! She now has a twin size bed that she just absolutely loves! We had to adjust her room and move things around to make it appeal to a toddler and man, does she love being in there which is awesome! She has spent most of her time playing in her room or just sitting on her bed the past couple of days. I am so happy that she's happy!
Her new big girl bed...
No more changing table...now all of her "babies" are up there.
We took down some stuff would not be good for a two year old to play with, should she happen to get up in the middle of the night and added some of her favorite toys...
And what's the point of having a big girl bed if you can't jump on it?!
And she loves using her step...
We were so happy today because Jesse was coming through Pensacola on his way to his new home Lake Charles, LA. Jesse got a job as an Underwater Welder at Global Industries and he is making his way there now! We are so proud of him. Basically, he will be welding all kinds of things underwater all over the world. How cool is that? Anywho, we ate lunch with Uncle Bobo at Cracker Barrel.
We tried to take a family photo but apparently that is a hard task... Family Photo attempt # 1:
And she loves using her step...
We were so happy today because Jesse was coming through Pensacola on his way to his new home Lake Charles, LA. Jesse got a job as an Underwater Welder at Global Industries and he is making his way there now! We are so proud of him. Basically, he will be welding all kinds of things underwater all over the world. How cool is that? Anywho, we ate lunch with Uncle Bobo at Cracker Barrel.We tried to take a family photo but apparently that is a hard task... Family Photo attempt # 1:



No comments:
Post a Comment