{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
Food. What can I say... me and food, we're tight.
{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
Onions and Bell Peppers
{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
Oh, toughy. Um, I have a few. All the Star Wars (yes I am a nerd) and all the Indiana Jones. Oh, and The Fugitive! Awesome movie.
{four} apple juice or orange juice?
Apple Juice. Not really a fan of oj.
{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
Church, lunch, then just relax. That's my kind of Sunday!
{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
Home screen: just a pretty wallpaper I found in the app store
Lock screen: a cute picture of Lyla with pigtails and a sticker that says she's a "wow" kid
{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
Not really. I have ones that I hate though. The Progressive commercials. That lady drives me nuts.
{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Hmm, maybe mud when I was a little kid. My brother always tells the story of me having a "tea party" at the mud puddle.
{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
Jeans. I love a great pair of comfy jeans. Oh, and my turkey shirt! :)
{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
Only watched the first season and then I got, well, lost. But I honestly can't remember any of the characters.
1 comment:
Love this! So neat!
Post a Comment