Saturday, October 09, 2010

Kennedy's Birthday Party!

Today we went to Kennedy's "Look WHOOOO'S turning TWO" Birthday party! It was such a pretty day and Jill did such a great job with all the decorations and the food! We had a blast! :) Enjoy all the pictures!
Here's Lyla with the Birthday Girl! Swangin'!
So happy I got to see Baby Brant!
Kennedy loves to swing!
Such a great picture of Jo and Brant! :)
Me and my girl
All the babies...Baby Rhett, Baby Lyla, Baby Kennedy, and Baby Brant...
BUBBLES!
She loved the kool aid drinks!
SEE!!!
Just us girls...me, Jill, and Jo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KENNEDY!!!
Brant bear crawling! :)
They really are such cute friends...
Sharing is so sweet! :) And these next couple of pictures are of Ly before going to the Tate football game Thursday night...she's an Aggie Princess! :)
She loves riding her horse!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Ok, I had SO MUCH FUN with you girls! I seriously miss y'all so much. I even asked Justin last night if we could come back next weekend! I love you so much! Thank you for taking a picture of me and Brant... it's nice to have one, FINALLY! haha

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

glad you guys had so much fun! The photos are all SO cute!! i love and miss you so much!