Rhett, Ly, and I ate at Sonny's for lunch. These two wore their Auburn gear and looked so very cute.
After lunch Ly and I went to the Sweet Seasons Farm Corn Maze with Jill and Kennedy. We had a fun time with the girls! However, it is definitely hard when the guys do not come along! It gets tiring chasing these two munchins around! :)
We did not go into the "grown up" maze, but the girls did tackle the "children's maze"! HA!
Of course, we had to support Auburn while we were out and about! :)
Oh my lanta! Lyla and Kennedy loved this tube slide! Lyla was hilarious going down it! She looked horrified, but she went back for seconds and thirds and fourths! In this picture you can see Ly checkin' out the slide and Kennedy just coming out of it!
Then we went on a hayride! YAY! This is basically the best picture I got of the girls. It's no use getting them to actually look at the camera! It's impossible!
By the time we were about ready to go, our girls were so very thirsty! Can't you tell?! :) Anywho, Salt and Peppa always have such a good time together! And of course, I love hanging with Jill!






2 comments:
Y'all look so cute in all your Auburn gear. And of course I am loving Lyla's bow. TOO CUTE!!!
That corn maze looks like a blast! Such good pics, Heather!
Aww, I am loving you girls in your Auburn attire, too! Ly is SO sweet....she is such a love with her little head always on her mama's shoulder!!!!
Post a Comment