Today is definitely a weird day. I am home all by myself, all day long. Rhett and Ly went to the FSU football game with his parents and I opted to not go. I know, crazy right? Who wouldn't want to go to a college football game? Yehhhh, uh...me. My life completely and 100% revolves around football. Every day Rhett has practice until 7:00 at night, every Friday night we go to a HS football game, and every Sunday afternoon til about 7:00 at night, Rhett spends at a coaches meeting. I mean, I have freaking play sheets lying around all over my house. Nuff said. But such is the life of a football coach's wife. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate football...I actually don't mind watching the Auburn games (that is until I get bored and want to do my own thing), but sometimes my life has to be about something more than football. And today, it's all about me. Yes, I'm being selfish today, but gosh darn I deserve it! :) I plan on being nothing but lazy while watching meaningless crap on TV. Oh, and then I'm going to get some Chinese food for dinner tonight from my favorite buffet in town. Peace out!
Oh, but before I veg out on the couch...here are some cute pictures of my sweet girl that I took recently and just upload...
3 comments:
Good for you for taking a "mommy day", you totally deserve it! It keeps you sane :)
What kind of meaningless stuff did you catch on TV???
haha! I love that you were like...nah, Ill just stay here =)
you should have come though! and hung out with us! Ash and I didnt even go into the game until after the first quarter bc we were just walking around campus talking and looking at stuff =)
Sarah- I agree! Every Mommy needs a little guilt free time to herself sometimes!! :) And the crap I watched on tv... Oh goodness, I watched a bit of everything: Lifetime, a scary movie (Leviathan), Up in the Air (which was so cute) and True Blood! It was a nice nice day.
Jill- It looks like you and Ash had a really good time! Rhett said they had fun, but I'm still glad I decided to stay home and decompress. :) We need to have a play date with the girls this week sometime!
Post a Comment