Isn't this just adorable! The cake/cupcakes were not only cute, they tasted great too!
Here's my little loves getting ready for some fun!
We hit the slides first...
She really loved Gymboree this time! I think because she's older and there were a ton of kids around her age to play with...
Kennedy and Jill were in attendance as well. K and Ly love to play together. Jill and I like to call them Salt and Peppa... :)BTW, check out my post below about my girl's ever progressing fashion sense...











2 comments:
Awe! I am so glad y'all had fun! Y'all are just such a cute little family and Lyla is beyond precious! I'm glad y'all got to come. J LOVES her books... and so do I! :o) Thanks again for coming. I am loving looking at these pictures!
We'll have to get together soon for a playdate!
By the way, I hope you don't mind, but I totally snagged those pics you posted! They are all so cute and I love having pics from different people and different views than what I got so... THANKS! :o)
Post a Comment