Um, anywho Saturday I spent the entire morning cleaning the heck out of the house. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that it's been forever since I've really cleaned our house. I have not had the energy and when I have had time (or energy), I haven't wanted to spend that free time cleaning. But alas, there are no magical elves that come and clean my house in the middle of the night (I had hoped they would show up eventually) so I did it. Yay. We did however, put up all the Halloween/Fall decor after I cleaned so that was fun! :) Saturday night my Dad babysat Lyla so that Rhett and I could go out on a date. We were going to see a movie, however there's not a movie playing that I just absolutely have to see so we went to eat at The Tuscan Oven instead. I love that place. We (ARC) have two clients that work there so I eat lunch there quite often. Rhett however had never been there before. He loved it too!
Sunday after church we went to Rhett's Aunt's house to celebrate all the September birthdays... Rhett and his Mom and Dad all have birthdays in September. Right now, Ly and I are chillaxin' at home (Rhett's at a football meeting) and then tonight is the Season Finale of True Blood. I am so happy that I got in to that show! And now that I started watching it, I'm addicted. Who knew?! Me like a show about vampires? Not too far off base I suppose. :)
Here are just some random pics:
My little lady...
Snack time...




3 comments:
You are so beautiful with that dark hair, I love it...but then again, you are always beautiful!
Oh, and Ruco and I did the exact same thing last night-headed out for dinner AND a movie, but didn't really find a movie worth seeing, so we called it a night after dinner! ha! Glad you guys were able to have a little date night, and your dad was able to have some fun time with Ly. I am really missing you, and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!
Aww! I love your dark hair!! :) I've been wanting to dye mine super dark brown too! I'm just a chicken! LOL
And I love True Blood too! The Sookie Stackhouse books that the show is based off of are a must read, they are way better than the show!!! :)
Oh yes Beth! I read all the Sookie Stackhouse series and it is better than the series... I only hope the series starts to play out more like the books you know? I can't wait for book 11 to come out!! :)
Post a Comment