Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A little rain never hurt anybody

Lyla is becoming very brave with our little animals...riding them and even trying to pick them up! HA! It cracks me up! And what do Libby and Aubbie think of this? They do not even care. They love her! She really loves her some Aubbie!
She was so funny...this afternoon I started to hear groaning noises from Lyla (like she was trying to poop or something), well I looked over and she was trying to PICK UP AUBBIE!! HA HA! I told her Mommy and Daddy have trouble picking up Aubbie! Silly girl!
We always try to video her to keep up with how fast she's growing. We were looking at old videos (from around Christmas) today and it was just amazing how much she's changed since then. Kind of makes me sad....
But HELLO! We have this little piece of JOY so how could I not be happy?! :) She brightens my life, that's for sure.
Oh Barney, she loves the purple dino that sings...
Lyla Grace and myself. I love her little smirk...
This afternoon we sat outside on our porch and enjoyed the "cooler" weather. Lyla loves just being outside and "running" around. Now, I use the terms cooler and running VERY VERY loosely! :)
While we were sitting on the porch, it started to downpour!
Lyla was very interested and wanted to see what this whole rain thing was about... well, she got wet and loved it! It was so cute! She didn't really know what to think of the rain....
She knew it came from the sky though... Just a little wet head is all! Playing in the rain is a fun thing to do every now and then....
OH! And look at her cute new trick! "Where's you nose Lyla?"!! He he... it's cute right now and yes we will definitely have to nip that in the bud before actual boogers are picked!

2 comments:

Jo said...

She is just so darn cute. I want to squeeze her so bad!

TY MARLO MIA BO said...

That last picture has me laughing out loud! Marlo does that in the car where I can't stop her! :) Stinkers!