Here's Ly next to a pretty pic. Basically, I just tried to take pictures of her no matter what the heck she was next to...

Rhett's THA BOMB! Ha. Umm, this is apparently a replica of an atomic bomb. Pretty freaky actually how something so small in size can cause such devastation.
Ly and her Daddy next to one of the cool planes.
Rhett really liked this plane a lot! :)
Reading a plaque...
Ly checking out a display...
At first she would only get in the planes with one of us....
But then she A-OK by herself...
However, she stilled enjoyed us being her copilots. :)
Ly and I...check out all the planes behind us! That wasn't even HALF of them!
We decided to take a mini break and sit down...
After the museum, we headed home so Ly could nap and we could relax before we headed to one of Rhett's coworker's retirement party. We took Ly to my Dad's house so that he could watch her for us while we were at the party. We were unsure as to how "kid friendly" the party was going to be....and we ended up being glad that my Dad watched her.
Ly and her Daddy next to one of the cool planes.
Rhett really liked this plane a lot! :)
Reading a plaque...
Ly checking out a display...
At first she would only get in the planes with one of us....
But then she A-OK by herself...
However, she stilled enjoyed us being her copilots. :)
Ly and I...check out all the planes behind us! That wasn't even HALF of them!
We decided to take a mini break and sit down...
After the museum, we headed home so Ly could nap and we could relax before we headed to one of Rhett's coworker's retirement party. We took Ly to my Dad's house so that he could watch her for us while we were at the party. We were unsure as to how "kid friendly" the party was going to be....and we ended up being glad that my Dad watched her.




3 comments:
Ok, I do love me some cute, chubby, baby feet! So this picture is ok! But if you are still posting pictures of her toes by age 5 or 6, please understand if I'm a little grossed out!
I love me some Summerfords!
look at those little toesies! Im so glad you guys had fun at the museum...I went again this week. Kennedy loves it!
and I have thought so many times about painting K's toes, but you know how crazy and active she is...Im thinking it will NEVER happen. Im so jealous you have a child that will chill out long enough to get a pedi
Post a Comment