Here's my Lyla Bug after spaghetti...
She's had this toy for forever, but now she's really just starting the get into it. It sings the ABCs and she presses it over and over and over again!
Lyla and her play buddy, Libby...
Me and my girl...
She has really warmed up to her Uncle Wesley...
Saturday we had a lot going on! We went to Cayden's 1st Birthday Party in the morning and Audrey and Jared's wedding that evening.Here's one of the posters Brandi (Cayden's Mom) made...it's always so interesting to see the change from newborn to one year old!












7 comments:
First, how could u not address the finger up the nose!? Hahahah. And second, I don't know if it got erased or what, but I don't have a picture of the three of us. Can u email me those two pictures of all us girls and just us grown up girls too please? :)
Miss Lyla is so stinkin' cute, Heather! AHHHHH! :o) It looks like y'all had a wonderful weekend, although I do see that nasty storm cloud sneaking up on y'all at the wedding.
Heather! Heather! In that first picture of Lyla.... she totally looks like you! For real! That face she is making... that is a Heather face FO SHO! I know Tori can back me up on this one. Yay! She's starting to look like her mama! hahaha
Y'all all looked so pretty at the wedding, and I wish so bad I could have been there! I love the pictures of you, Jill, Kristi, and the baby girls! Ly and KP are definitely best friends!
Lyla is growing so much! She is such a doll! I love all the hair she is getting and her cute faces!! Your gonna have a heart-breaker on your hands!! Glad to see y'all are doing well. :)
Yay!! An updated blog. I've been checking for the past two weeks and I close my browser saddened. But, alas... tonight I can close it happy! I love all the pictures, however, they make me miss you all the more.
Lyla is so pretty! She's always been so very cute but now she looks like a little girl...a very pretty little girl!
I agree with Jill, how did you NOT mention KP with her finger up her nose!!?? haha.
Ok, I am WAAAAY behind in the blog world! I seriously love all your photos from Audge's wedding, esp. the one of us!!
Also-Ly does totally make Heather faces!!! And has Heather mannerisms! She is SO her mama's child!!!
I already miss you so much...
Post a Comment