Friday, April 09, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!

Lyla and I had a nice night tonight. First, we met Rhett's dad at Time's Grill for a very yummy dinner. Then Lyla and I met my Dad and went to Rhett's baseball game. Rhett coaches the JV team at Tate and so far, they are undefeated! Except for one tie game against Navarre! I am so proud of him! Their last games are next week so the season is already almost over! Anywho, we had a nice night at the ballpark. I got a new camera (my other one's flash went out and I have been desperately wanting this particular camera, so yay!) hence all the photos! :)
Ly and I at Time's Grill... Isn't he the cutest Grandfather!? :)
There's Rhett! Next to third base, coaching! He's hot!
GOOOOO Daddy! :)
Just hanging out after the JV game (they won!)...waiting for the Varsity game to start.
Rhett and his batgirl! HA! Get it?! See her shirt?! Yehhhh, I'm a dork.
She really wanted some of Daddy's hamburger!
So, of course she got some! :) Our little piglet...
My sweet hubby... Oh, PS! Apparently, they're having an Alumni game in May! It's where the "old" baseball players will play against the current Varsity team! Oh. My. Lanta! I am so bringing my video camera! Rhett will be playing! :) Walking with Daddy! Any day now that child will walk!
She is the light of my life! There is no doubt about that!
She really wanted to go out onto the field! Like I said, future softball player?! Hmmm...
By the time we got home she was worn the heck out! By the way, this is how she sleeps...funny huh?!
Yep, so that's it. I know, random post right?! Now that I have my cool new camera be expecting lots more posts (that is if I'm not playing Modern Warfare)! Whoo hoo! Maybe the beach tomorrow?! We shall see! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Pamela Williams said...

McKenzie sleeps like that too! Ly is so cute!