Saturday, April 10, 2010

Life's a Beach

Today was Lyla's second time being at the beach. Last year we took her, she was probably six months old (younger I think) and she hated it! We want her to love the beach, because HELLO! This is Pensacola! She's going to have to love it! :) Anywho, it took her a few minutes to warm up to it (seriously, it was kind of chilly when the sun was behind clouds), but she really enjoyed it this time. She crawled all over Rhett and I and she was having a good old time! Then we took her down to the water, and low and behold, she loved that part too! Thank the Lord! So, of course, here are a ton of pics! Wondering what the heck all that white stuff was!
Aww, they are in love...
And so are we!
"MOM! I don't know about all this sand"!
Rhett loved this one...
Nothing but blue skys! And of course, Daddy's Pot Of Gold!
Heading down to check out the water...
Hmm, she's thinking about whether or not she likes it...
She loved the wet sand
And the water too!

2 comments:

Jo said...

That is so so so awesome, and I am so jealous that you got a day at the beach! Did you go out to the church beach? I'm just asking b/c it doesn't look like there were a lot of people there. I am DYING to go to the beach and take my little guy with me... but how am I going to swim like a fishy and take care of him at the same time???

I can't wait until we take our babies to the beach together! Tell Ly she better get used to that place! :)

Heather said...

We went down by Ft. Pickens... I thought about going to the church though! All I have are good memories from there! Yes, we definitely we'd to take our babies to the beach!! It'll be so fun!