Lyla's vocabulary is pretty much the same. She'll say "Uh oh", "Ba ba", "Ma ma", and "Bye bye". She's learned to wave when saying "Bye bye" now. It's funny how fast little babies pick up on stuff, I tell ya! I love it when we try and get her to talk though, because we'll sit there and go "Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye" and she'll eventually mouth it at first or whisper it before she actually says it out loud. It's so cute. "Uh oh" has been her newest word and it's just so funny! Right now she'll kind of say it whenever...it doesn't even have to be a real "Uh oh". Besides "Ma ma", "Uh oh" is probably my favorite. :) She now makes a cute little face where she scrunches up her nose, squints her eyes, and smiles. It's very cheesy! Another favorite of mine. Heck, anything she does is my favorite. Home girl is starting to pitch fits now a days too, which are still cute but not my favorite! HA! If I take something away that she's not suppose to have, but wants, she'll kick her little legs and start crying. I think it's funny now, but I eventually want to nip that in the bud because I WILL NOT have her do that in public when she's older and knows better. However, for the most part she is a little sweetie and chill most of the time. Let's see, I am unsure as to how much she weighs. She goes to the doctor next month for her 1 year check up in which we will find out for sure, but I'm going to guess she probably weighs about 21 pounds right now. She is standing on her own now alot, but she is not walking yet. Her new favorite thing to do is try and stand up in her high chair at restaurants or grocery carts in stores! This fun new obsession of hers almost always gives me a heart attack! She just does it so fast! Anywho, I have noticed that she's starting to want to stand up more, so I'm guessing walking won't be too far in the distant future! I cannot wait for her to walk so I can just take her outside and let her roam and play! With parental assistance of course. As far as food, let me just say, she will eat about anything. She eats basically whatever we eat. Although I really like getting fruit cups and also vegetable cups (that can be microwaved for 30 seconds and they're ready!) if we're not eating something nutritious. Oh, and she loves cookies! And fries! And Gerber Yogurt Melts! Like I said, she loves food! Thankfully!
So that's about it for Lyla's 11 month update! Next month she'll be 1! A whole year old! It seriously saddens me because I was looking at her in her car seat, all giggly and cute, and I told Rhett I just want her to stay this little forever! But then on the flip side, I can't wait to continue to watch her grow and learn! We're at such a fun point in our lives right now! Speaking of fun, I am very excited about Lyla's birthday party, although I am not excited about planning it! However, I'm doing a descent job I think! Her party's going to be Ladybug themed and finding ideas for that type of party has been rather easy! I just ordered her invites and I will post one on here once I receive the proof! Alot of these photos are from the "photo shoot" (ha!) that we did with Lyla trying to get a good photo for her invites. These are the ones that didn't make the invitation. :) Whelp, I think that's about it! Have a great week everyone!
My little Lady!
I love her cute face!
So very serious...







2 comments:
That outfit is beyond cute! I love it! I can't believe it's been a whole year, either. Why does time pass so fast? I'm so sad I'm not going to be around for Lyla's party. :( I'm a bad aunt! But I want to see LOTS and LOTS of pictures!
Aww, I love that photo of Lyla and Aubbie. She is making the cutest little face. I can't believe she is almost a year old either! Time goes by way too fast!!
I can't wait to see photos of her party either! Take lots just for me!
I love and miss you and Lyla SO very much. You are always in my heart and prayers.
Post a Comment