Full of love and appreciation tonight and here's why: Tonight Rhett and I were giving Ly a bath and for no reason I asked him if he'd ever thought he'd love her this much. We both said that we just could not even imagine (when we were expecting her) that we would love something so much. That kind of love is awesome. She's awesome. I love watching her and kissing her and playing with her and dressing her and comforting her (just not at 2 am..ha) and just being her mom. My cup runneth over. Thank you God for my little girl! I do not deserve her and because of that I will always strive to be the best mom I can be.
- Posted via Heather's iPhone

3 comments:
I love that onesie! She is so cute with that little face! I can't find a v-day outfit that doesn't look to girly for my guy. Girls get all the cute clothes!
she really does just get cuter and cuter everytime I see a new picture. I cant wait to play with her!
Aww, that almost made me cry :) Jus and I have those conversations too!
Post a Comment