Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love, Love, Love!

Perhaps this post should be titled "Pictures, Pictures, Pictures", since that's basically all this post is! Anywho, weekends like this remind me that I have so much to be thankful for...
My family...Ly, Rhett, and I before Rhett and I left for our Vday Dinner Date at The Melting Pot. The Melting Pot is one of my favorite restaurants, however it is one that we do not get to go to often (I think the last time I went was like 2-3 years ago) because of the obvious...it's pretty pricey. At least for us anyway. The chocolate fondue is to die for though! Good job Rhett for taking me out to eat here! I am a happy girl!
MMMMMmmmmm.,..
Rhett looks weird, but here he is! :) My sweet hubby told me that he thought our anniversary was 7/1 (nope, it's 6/30) and that it feels like we've been married 5 years instead of 2 and 1/2! HA! Well, having a kid will make time seem to pass by fast I guess.
I was ravenous!
We liked the smokey pictures! :)
Here we are! Happy Valentines Day to us! I can't imagine my life without my best friend...so very thankful for him. Our marriage is by no means perfect. Lord, far from it. But he is my partner and my soul mate. The tough times make us stronger and allow us to enjoy the good times that much more!
Our perfect little Valentine...she'll walk with us, but not by herself. I think she's going to be a crawler for a while.
She's so seductive. Just kidding. But I love her little finger in the mouth thing. It's cute. BTW, our little cutie has been an awesome sleeper lately! Ever since we started "retraining" her sleep habits a couple weeks ago, she has slept through the night every single night! It's such an amazing difference. I honestly didn't think it would make that much of a difference, but ohhhh has it! I'm beating myself over the head for not going out and reading about it sooner!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Before we headed off to church Sunday morning...
Me and one of my sweet Valentines. She's smiling. Yay! Daddy got her to smile!
Outside on this gorgeous Valentine's Day!
Me and my fam outside Times Grill. We enjoyed a nice Vday lunch with my Dad.
Ly and I with her Opa! We are so very thankful this Valentines Day for all of Lyla's Grandparents. They love her so much and are always there for us. We truly are so lucky!
We went to the park at Solutia after lunch! Solutia's park is awesome! PS. Jill, it is such a nice, well kept up park! There are so many things for little kids to do. It'll be so much better when Ly can actually walk, but Kennedy would love it I bet!
Riding the pony!
Mostly, she just liked to watch all the kids running around playing...
My love and I. She loves remotes. So we gave her the remote to the fireplace.
Basically, that's our weekend in pictures. Hope everyone had a great weekend too!

1 comment:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

Hey my heart! I love all the new photos...especially of Ly in her little strawberry V-Day outfit. So sweet. I miss her so.

I also miss you, and can't wait until I get home again to love on you both!